Books & Articles
– Bently, L., & Sherman, B. 2001. Intellectual Property Law. Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press
– Cervantes, M. Academic Patenting : How Universities and Public Research Organizations are Using their Intellectual Property to Boost Research and Spur Innovative Start-ups. WIPO. 2005/8/9. http://www.wipo.int/sme/en/documents/academic_patenting.htm
– Hall, B. H., & Ziedonis R. H. 2001. The patent paradox revisited: an empirical study of patenting in the U.S. semiconductor industry, 1979-1995. RAND Journal of Economics, 32 (1): 101-128
– Hill, C. W. L., & Jones, G. R. 2001. Strategic Management Theory. An Integrated Approach (5th Ed.).Boston – New York: Houghton Mifflin
– Kaplan, R. S. & Norton, D. P. 2004. Strategy Maps: Converting Intangible Assets into Tangible Outcomes, Boston, Massachusetts, Harvard Business School Press
– Lev, B. 2001. Intangibles Management, Measurement, and Reporting. Washington, DC: The brooking Institution Press. Italian Ed. 2003. ETAS – RCS Libri
– Pitkethly, R. 1997. The valuation of Patents: A review of patent valuation methods with consideration of option based methods and the potential for further research. Judge Institute Working Paper WP 21/97, The Judge Institute of Management Studies, Cambridge, UK
– Rivette, K. G., & Kline, D. 2000. Rembrandts in the attic: Unlocking the Hidden Value of Patents. Boston, Massachusetts: Harvard Business School Press
– Rivette, K. G., & Kline, D. 2000 (b). Discovering New Value in Intellectual Property. Harvard Business Review, January-February 2000: 54-66
– Shapiro, C. 2001. Navigating the Patent Thicket: Cross Licenses, Patent Pools, and Standard-Setting. University of California at Berkeley. Paper prepared for the NBER Conference on Innovation Policy and the Economy
– Stevnsborg, N. & de Roeck, R. 2005. EPO patenting procedure and applicant’s patenting strategies. From innovative ideas to valid patent rights. Paper presented at the 5th EPIP Conference, European Policy for Intellectual Property, Roskilde University. Copenhagen, Denmark. March, 10th-11th
– Sullivan, P. H. 2000. Value-Driven Intellectual Capital. How to Convert Intangible Corporate Assets Into Market Value. New York – Chichester – Weinheim – Brisbane – Singapore – Toronto: Wiley.
– Sullivan, P. H. 2002. Reporting on Intangibile Assets. Les Nouvelles, Journal of the Licensing Executives Society. September: 78-81
– The Economist. 2000. The Knowledge Monopolies. Patent wars. April 8, 2000: 85-89
– Tidd, J., Bessant, J., & Pavitt, K. 1999. Management dell’Innovazione. L’integrazione del cambiamento tecnologico, organizzativo e dei mercati (Italian Ed.). Milan: Guerini e Associati. – 1997. Managing Innovation. Integrating Technological, Market and Organizational Change (English Ed.). Chichester, UK: Wiley- Williamson, O. E. 1998. Transaction Cost Economics: How it Works. De Economist, 14, 6/ No.1: 25-58.